19 March 2006

i don't mean maybe

saturday we watched to union of two new lovers now sealed for time and all eternity. i barely know them and i know they are perfect. that's an amazing feeling.

there is a new face in my house. a short smiley one who giggles at the sight of her dad, convincing us all that she thinks hes goofy lookin'. good food, good cookies and my new favorite love in my arms, i was in heaven lugging her around and bouncing her on my lap, twisty turny maneuvers to grab another cookie without her eating it first. we're best friends now, she told me so. amanda marie, i love you. oh babies.

my brother goes to Art Center in Pasadena. i can't even describe how awesome he is. the news of a lifetime. that means this fall will include many trips to pasadena to vicariously live through him and grasp as much of his education that i can. congratulations.

first sunday in a long time i have to work. me no likey.


i'm sorry i'm moody, i'm sorry i overreact, i'm sorry i don't think clearly sometimes.

No comments: