08 March 2006

extra peachy


It all seemed to start yesterday when the photo date was wrong at Chuck-E-Cheese
Me and Liv really were birthday twins.
Getting all the tickets we could, just for the sake of doing it.
Angelic faces to kiss.
I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, to turn 21 in 4 hours...
Showered, got ready, my birthday outfit, alwasy the best one of the year.
I was going to be the latest I had been yet this semester, but it's my birthday
Some frost on my window, my day is def. not in spring this year, bummer.
A good morning-birthday wish from my drowsy love. Starting the day off right.
Such a good work out, and some paint on my hands taking the gardenia I've been looking forward to all semester. White and pure, like today. Thanks Frank.
So many text messages, so many voice mails, realizing, i am loved. They do think about me as often as i do them.
The light within all of them truly shined into my heart.
And there's Becca. i love her spirit.
And there's Mega, almost forgetting and I couldnt help but laugh. i love her.
And there's Dusty, so far away, i miss him.
Loves, loves, loves. a million more it seemed.
California Pizza Kitchen. I was saving my appetite all day to savor those slices of pure genius. i love them. Don't forget my peach lemonade. extra peachy.
The mall, the girls, Build-A-Bear. They are very 4 and 3.
"Are you having a boy?" yes, she thought i was pregnant. i'll have caution the next time i wear that dress. officially in my 20s when that is conceivable.
"Auntie Kari, my next birthday i will be 4!"
"yea thats right Liv, and i'll be 22..........Thanks."
Harsh reality. bitter-sweet.
Home. More birthday love. Myspace style, so sweet.
My heart is glowing.
Birthday cake and ice cream in my room, it IS my birthday.
Quick nap. Mike called. One and a half weeks there will be a baby in my home. i long for that girl.



Remember who you are kari. Remember who you love. He has given you blessings. Learn to keep you head up. Stop cycling through this.


"Happy Birthday Darling, we love you very very very very very very much."

sorry if this was all a big ego trip on my part. but i needed it.

life is beautiful. thursday will be a good day.






"i really like the original flavor of Trident. it brings me back to being 8 years old. which i like even more."
-Me

"Nike says you are an individual. Here, where this t-shirt."
-Nils Slattum

Happy International Women's Day.


ART: Kai Althoff

No comments: