12 March 2006

now that's orange chicken.

this weekend was awesome. i got paid to hang out with my love the whole time. laugh factory, liv's party, the temple, lazy sundays. aaaahh the life.

so lately, and by lately i mean 21 years. i haven't been so sure how i feel about myself. that may sound strange, but think about it, how do you feel about yourself? so i've been evaluating and evaluating, and dont worry i'm no where near a right answer. but i do know the parts of me i am sure about, and i do love. so i'm keeping those. stay strong in the gospel, lift up those around me, love everything.

i do love bobby darin.

i do love dancing.

so now i will eat this cadbury egg and not look at the pooch my stomach will be afterwards. because i know i'm worth more than that, i know who i'm striving to be. and theyre not going to slow me down that way anymore.


there is a bunk-bed in my room, luey has tried to commit suicide twice tonight, this is going to be a long month.

No comments: