20 March 2006

wide wide open


meet da baby.



i consider myself lucky for not falling off last night. maybe it was the stiff as a board trick that worked. maybe that explains my stiff neck today.

so you want to know what it's like to be me today?
i love working out to ghetto music.
i love painting and getting frustrated and walking to the student store to buy yogurt to soothe my pain.
i love shopping at target and buying new colors.
i love my managers at work, they love me and help me out to see my love, because they know it makes me happy, and they want that because they love me. and i make them cookies.
i love driving home in grey skies, before the down-pour.
i love baby faces, one in particular, to distract me.
i love family dinners on week nights.

i LOVE LIFE.
don't let me forget that.

almost more than that i love being a woman. i eat lots of chocolate and have an irresistable yearning for babies. i always do, but now more than normal. i swear its more often than not.

No comments: