05 August 2010

weekends away.

I'm going to Fresno tomorrow to meet with other gals and in-law boys of the Simonsen heritage to see seester J settled in her new humble abode. I'm so excited for this adventure - especially because we're going to a water park! Fresno + August = Water park.

I do love that Robert and I are at a point in our marriage where we can spend weekends and nights away from each other and call each other and be okay with being alone. But still, lingering somewhere in between the lines is...a jealous, a lonely, and drifting hint of "why am I here...and you...there?"

And I know that lingering will last forever, with this I am happy.




((Ok the jealousy part comes from the fact that he might go see/listen to Weezer perform at this year's US Open in HB. Oh I miss that place.))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my friend! warm greeting ^^!
your blog looks nice 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find unique fonts, you can go to our website.

best regards;