13 August 2010

Day Two.

I should've warned accordingly that I would not be posting in consecutive days. It's just how I roll.

But I did write down my activities from Wednesday, so enjoy.

  • Woke up groggy as ever, ignoring signs I’m getting sick, I went for a run.
  • Boarded train, did my make-up, immediately fell asleep – yes I am that person with their mouth wide open and head back getting in their morning nap.
  • Work-shmerk.
  • Seriously reconsidering next Spring.
  • Ate delicious Trader Joe’s spicy hummus for lunch – seriously addicted.
  • Left work early to go to the OC FAAAIIIRRR.
  • Stopped at McDonald’s to avoid an overpriced fair dinner, but save room for an overpriced/overfried fair dessert.
  • Got in for “free” with back-to-school donations!
  • Touched many fair animals including but not limited to: baby chicks, baby piggies, baby sheepies, baby goaties. I was in heaven.
  • Couldn’t take the smell any longer, we shared cheese and ranch Australian fried potatoes (best/worst choice ever!)
  • Paid $2 to see the huge cow…and man, they weren’t joking.
  • Got in our free ride – included with the free admission – and picked one so scary even Robert was speechless.
  • Ate overpriced fried Klondike and Snickers bars
  • Woke up in the middle of the night with a gigantic stomach ache.

No comments: