10 August 2010

something to talk about.

I've seen this floating around and thought it would be a fun reason to blog. So here is the list of what's to come:

day 1: introduce yourself
day 2: make a bulleted list of everything that happened in your day
day 3: your favorite movie
day 4: a photo of you taken over ten years ago
day 5: a letter to your crush
day 6: list of what you ate today
day 7: a youtube video you find funny
day 8: a photo of you taken recently
day 9: list some of your favorite tumblrs
day 10: a letter to the person you hate most or caused you a lot of pain
day 11: share your favorite recipe
day 12: we want to see your teeth today / post a self-portrait
day 13: whatever tickles your fancy
day 14: a song from your childhood
day 15: a letter to someone you wish you could meet
day 16: provide pictures of 5 celebrity crushes
day 17: a photo that makes you sad
day 18: set or share a goal
day 19: whatever tickles your fancy
day 20: a letter to someone that changed your life
day 21: your favorite television program
day 22: a photo that makes you happy
day 23 share one of your current favorite tunes
day 24 time to face morph / http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//transformer/
day 25: a letter to someone you judged by their first impression
day 26: favorite books
day 27: a talent of yours
day 28: favorite places to shop
day 29 provide the hex code of your favorite color /http://www.febooti.com/products/iezoom/online-help/online-color-chart-picker.html
day 30: a letter to the friendliest person you knew for only one day
day 31: whatever tickles your fancy
day 32: a photo you took
day 33: what you’re craving right now
day 34: your favorite quote
day 35: a letter to an ex
day 36: some hobbies of yours
day 37: a song that you like to dance to
day 38: a photo of your parent(s)
day 39: zodiac sign and do you think it fits your personality
day 40: a letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to
day 41: whatever tickles your fancy
day 42: bad habit(s) you have
day 43: a picture of your favorite place in the world
day 44: something that fascinates you and why
day 45: a letter to yourself a year ago
day 46: photos of personal things in your life (pets, family, house, ect)
day 47: birthday wish list
day 48: a photo of you right now
day 49: hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
day 50: a letter to your reflection in the mirror

So...

DAY ONE.

My Name is Kari Lynn Williams. Before I was married I would sign my name "K. Simonsen" knowing someday my prince would come and change my last name - I am forever grateful I took advantage of my last name while I had it. I've been married for 1 year, 8 months and 24 days. My husband and I work for the same company. Sometimes this is fun. We live in Tustin and have dreams of buying a home on one of the many beautiful tree-lined streets of North Orange County someday. I wear glasses sometimes. I only paint my toe-nails red these days. I love baking and putting cute treats on cute plates for people to enjoy. And I long deeply for motherhood.

That really is me in a nutshell.

1 comment:

jenn (+ will) said...

love this idea! how fun!!!