16 August 2010

Day Three.



day 3: your favorite movie

Ok, how do I choose? I have multiple favorites. But if we are defining favorites by I've liked it for 10+ years and can recite the whole movie in my head?

Then the answer would be Clueless.

What else could a 13 year old ask for in a movie? Great Fashion, Witty remarks, Popularity, Cute Boys...the list goes on and on.

And apparently my movie taste hasn't changed in 15 years. sweet.

Here are some things about me completely inspired by this film:
  • I still have a large movie star crush on Paul Rudd
  • I tried to (and pretty successfully achieved) bringing this look into style at my middle school:

The one Cher is wearing, spaghetti strap shirt over a white t-shirt.

  • "Rollin with the Homies" is still one of my favorite hip-hop songs.
  • I still try to achieve many-a-hair styles as seen in this movie (unsuccessfully)
  • Everytime I pass Melrose I get excited because that's where Cher took her walk when she realized she's in love with Josh.

Oh, I love this movie.

No comments: