21 May 2009

dang you achilles.


So this coming up Memorial Day has me dreaming of the days when I'd run 6 miles like it was nothing...and getting flashbacks of running through Laguna Hills with a sense of accomplishment! But thanks to my achilles issue...this will never happen again. It was a nice thought while it lasted. But the memory of being sore for 3 months straight helps me stick to my 3 mile runs.
BUT this Memorial Day also has me very excited that Summer is HERE. Well, almost. But a BBQ at the bro-in-laws with pool-time and most likely Bob Marley playing in the background can only mean one thing...hello my friend, my summer friend.

2 comments:

Janica said...

I was just talking about how I went from running 6 miles to barely 3. It's sad. But at least the 3 miles a day still does the job. Yay for Memorial weekend. It's not often Railpros has a holiday off.

Natalie said...

DO NOT cut your hair. 1) you will regret it, just as i do now. and 2) i absolutely love your hair longer. it looks amazing.