02 June 2009

modest weddings, etc.

Mormon girls have it made these days when it comes to wedding dresses. The possibilities are endless!! Plus with these little lovelies on the market...it makes it that much more pleasant.If I had only stumbled upon these 10 months ago...but I did love my wedding dress...don't get me wrong.

Other things I'm craving a sewing/craft/office room filled with things like this:

What will August hold? (I know what you're thinking...what about JUNE and JULY? -- we all know what that holds--SUMMER greatness, i.e. watermelons, pool/beach times and bike riding to Balboa--DUH.)

-For my mom: a new home! My mother is the proud owner of a humble little mobile home in a 55+ community equipped with a pool and other lovely amenities. same city, just different ward, I'm so excited for this new adventure of hers! Sad to leave our old home (August will be our last big fam dinner there)...but this means so much happiness for her!

For us: New apt? The Mexican Riviera? Who knows?! -- no really, if you do, please fill me in.

No comments: