22 April 2009

what i did over my summer vacation...

I really want to finish that sentence this fall with a story about an amazing vacation. I keep bugging Robert to take me on a cruise to the Caribbean.
There are SO many options but I'm really liking the 6 or 7-night Western Caribbean cruises that leave from Florida (Ft. Lauderdale or Tampa) and hit these beautiful places:
Stop #1: Labadee -- Royal Caribbean's private island Stop #2: Ochos Rios, Jamaica

Stop #3: George Town, Grand Cayman Stop #4: Cozumel, Mexico
And yes, I am fully prepared to gain 10 lbs of cruise food and use my snorklies again--this time without hyperventilating.
Help me convince Robert, I'm dieing for some fun in the sun before babies, houses, etc. etc. come along.

2 comments:

Kristyn said...

Seriously you guys should do it! Shaun and I traveled so much our first year of marriage and it was the best! Once you have kids say good-bye to all restful vacations, those places won't be nearly as fun when you are chasing a three year old who is booking it down the beach.

Natalie said...

please. take. me. with. you.