14 April 2009

loves and not-so-loves.

I have returned from my long weekend in Utah and though a post well-equipped with pictures is soon to be upon us all, I thought I'd quickly list my loves and not-so-loves from my weekend:
loves:
  • Meeting Ms. Kirsi, one of the sweetest, well-behaved babies I've met.
  • Finally eating Tucano's and tasting Brazilian cuisine.
  • The french bakery on State St.
  • Burger Supreme with gems like Jeris, Suzanna and Chris Carney.
  • Easter morning drive up Provo canyon.
  • Playing "Bang" until the wee-hours of the night, also one of my new favorite games.
  • Attending the baby's blessing. (and getting her handed off to me for about 15 minutes :))
  • Enjoying way too many Brassfield chocolate chip cookies.
  • Playing farkle, even though i lost. both times.
  • The moment Robert and I realized we were home and rolled down the windows to a moist sea-scented breeze. aaahh.

not-so-loves:

  • The massive stomach ache I had after Tucano's
  • The not so comfy air mattress.
  • The one hour it took us to drive the one mile separating us and IN-N-OUT in Vegas due to some serious road construction (it still gives me shivers).
  • Not having time to see everyone I love up there :(

And just for the record, the weather forecast for this weekend...

PROVO:


NEWPORT:

No comments: