02 October 2008

disney weekdays.

Robert and I's first year of dating can generally be gathered as him working on his company, me getting home from school super stressed about midterms and/or papers and/or finals and his solution was always to go to Disneyland instead. It was always the perfect remedy. Going to Disneyland on week nights became a tradition fast...until recently. This summer was SO busy we went from dreaming about our wedding and ring shopping to actually planning it, and thus spending lots of time with family, and leaving no time for weekday date nights.

So now that I am beyond stressed-so much even that i snapped at my aerobics instructor today over marking me absent, mind you i HATE confrontation-that I have so much on my plate thursday night is disney night.
i haven't done homework in a week, i haven't started writing a single paper and when i say i'm going to the new apt. to do homework in the quiet, i'm lieing, i'm going to watch food network.


i'd like to finish this blog but i just don't have time because Tyler's ultimate is on and Robert's almost home and we have mickey ears to wear and gibson girl to eat.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

kari,

your life makes my heart flutter because it so much reminds me of me...which is a good thing because i like you. it brings back memories of all of the same things: skipping homework/class to go to disneyland...ahh, those were the days!!
p.s. i got your bridal shower invite. oh, how i wish i could go!!

Kimberly said...

Oh how I also love the Food Network. Well, and Disneyland, but that's another story all together.

TREVOR Simonsen said...

you're a nut

Veronica said...

getting married made me fail my capstone. you probably won't graduate. ok you probably will i was just trying to make myself feel better.