08 October 2008

a fear.

I find myself counting down the days until the wedding for very specific reasons: (in no particular order)
  • i get to wear nice make up and look beautiful all day.
  • i get to recieve my endowments before the wedding and starts wearing g's, something i've really been looking forward too.
  • i get to go into the temple and be sealed to Robert for all time and eternity
  • i get to eat carne asada tacos at my reception (hopefully)
  • i get to go to HAWAII for a week with my new husband and forget about everything in my life

...but this all leads to one fear. that is when i return i will just want to re-live that week over and over and over again...kinda the same way i want to live our engagement day over and over and over again. This is the fear. but at least i'll be living with my best friend, that'll make up for it.

Bridal showers this week. this is seriously unreal.

No comments: