29 December 2009

Can't believe it's been a year...

I've often mentioned to people lately how I feel like my life hasn't stopped moving, very quickly, since October. But when I really think about it, it's more like August...anyways, here's a year in review to help me remember what I did with 2009 and help you understand why I'm crazy lazy.January
January brought lots of lazy time. I was adjusting to being a wife after the holidays. Took Robert to a Laker game for his birthday present. And froze my booty off.
February
February brought romantic dates to the Pantages on wet rainy nights. A Valentine's Days to remember for years to come. Oh, and more freezing.

March
March made me 24. I had a hard time with it, it was strange (I laugh at this now that I soon face twenty-FIVE!). April
April brought another Simonsen. And made me a makeshift wedding planner to boot.

May

Most of what I remember from May was eating at Phillipe's. It was delicious and I've yet to go back, this is especially sad since I work in downtown.

June

June ended rough, to say the least. It was a time to be thankful for husbands with level-heads.

July
July started out rough as well, but was soon remedied with a much needed two-day vacation to Palm Springs. We died in the 112 degree temps, we swam at midnight and laid in the air conditioned cottage, it was perfect.

August

August brought a new car and news of moving to bigger pastures. That's all, told you it got fuzzy.
September

September left me lonely (Robert went to Chicago), resentful (on missing said Chicago trip), fever blistered (after a lovely case of sun-poisoning) and frantically packing for said bigger pastures.


October

October brought a new home, a good home, somewhere we can stay and experience every season in.


November

Oh...November. It brought me my long lost love...Savannah, GA. I feel as though November will always mean good things now that it's my anniversary as well as Thanksgiving time. Best time of year spent in the best place.

And December, well read all about it here.

Good-bye 2009, you brought me joy and tears. Now onto 2010 so I don't have to say "two-thousand and nine, etc." anymore. Here, Here for "twenty-ten!"

No comments: