14 August 2009

yeppers.

1. Feelin' woozy today...and it's Friday, naturally.

2. My nose has been cold for 4 hours now.

3. Did you ever have friends like mine in 4th grade where during lunch they decided they didn't like you anymore for no rhyme or reason? This feeling has been on my surface of feelings for a couple weeks now...I love you guys, what did I do?

4. Finding adorable plates for my plate wall is proving to be difficult.

5. I cannot wait to move out of our dark-smoke filled-hole in a wall apt into a beautiful ground floor one with lots of windows...c'mon Woodcrest, let us in already!

6. I've already decorated said apartment in my head.

7. Sometimes I stop caring but then I start again, and I hang out with people that care alot-almost too much...and I remember why I stopped caring, and I stop.

8. I like Ina Garten (of Barefoot Contessa) but then again I don't when I realize she's so caught up in her East Hampton bubble.

9. I've created a new dream of a house right on Newport Beach, 51st-54th street to be exact, that way I wouldn't have to freeze if I wanted to see Robert surf.

10. I haven't decided about going back to school yet. And I really need to.

No comments: