05 August 2009

entertaining...


So for the past few days I've been entertaining the idea of going back to school to get my baking and pastry arts skill certificate. Yes, I know a certificate won't mean much...but I just want to learn! And someday open my very own shop...and when I say someday I mean some really far far off day... :)

Would you guys buy all your anniversary, child's birthday and red hat lady cakes from me?

I need to do something better than this job and just looking forward to having babies isn't going to cut it.
And, naturally I'd eventually compete on a Food Network Challenge and blow Kerry Vincent's mind.

4 comments:

Law Rhen said...

hahaha grand dreams! i want to join

kentandnellie said...

Yes, I would come to you for my cakes, and that certificate sounds fun! I really need to hone my homemaking skills.

TREVOR Simonsen said...

D and i are talking about sending her to culinary school when my loans are gone.

Miriam Herm said...

i'd buy my cakes from you. because you have excellent taste and i feel that would be reflected in your cakes.