19 June 2009

no pomp or circumstance.

Remember how I've been telling everyone that I was done with school...well I was done with the schooling part, but the lost transcripts, misunderstood GE's, etc. etc. part? Well I wasn't done with that. So for the past 6 or so months I've been battling with CSULB to give me my friggin' degree already...well as I do once a week I checked my account - this process is always somewhat depressing as it often says "Request Reviewed" because what is to be reviewed people?! But guess what?? This is what it said today:

: Kari Simonsen

- - - - - Degrees Awarded - - - - -
Degree : Bachelor of Arts
Confer Date : 2009-05-29
Plan : Major: Art: Art History


I GRADUATED!!! I officially am a proud owner of a Bachelor of Arts degree!

I got married one month before finishing school so it all kind of got lost in the process, so I just wanted to let everyone know that it's true I'm a college graduate!!!

3 comments:

kentandnellie said...

Congratulations! Nothing like getting that degree. Hope you're doing well.

Miriam Herm said...

congratulations! if we lived in jane austen's time all the boys would want to marry you- even if you didn't have a big dowry.

rantipoler said...

Congrats! It's a great feeling. :)