06 March 2009

no interest.


I have no interest in food that does not have sugar in it.

an example of foods I will accept is: chocolate chip bagels. (what I'm eating as I write this)


I made twice baked potatoes last night, and after eating mine I realized that it wasn't as pleasant as I was hoping, the Cadbury Egg after dinner? perfect.

Now, I understand this is NO way to eat in your life (i.e. Marie Antoinette) but I can't help it! Mother Nature strikes again!

and for your drooling pleasure, a list of acceptable foods for my taste pallette lately:

-breads-esp. with blackberry jam

-pb and j sandwich

-cereal-any kind

-symphony bar cookie dough

-Plain, tart frozen yogurt

-fruits (something healthy!)

-pancakes/waffles

-donuts

-chocolate milk

Most days I find myself eating smaller meals so that I can save more calories for my "2nd meal"--or what some people call dessert. Whatever.

I'm disgusting, the end.

p.s. perfect excuse for all this? Birthday weekend. yeah boyeee.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You're not bad at all. In fact, you're my kind of gal. I finally had to give in and always have a little dessert because otherwise, I spend all night eating things that don't quite hit the spot and then end up eating what I wanted in the first place. Ah, good times. Remember waffle Fridays? I'm still mad they canceled that wedding show.