10 September 2008

i like it alot.


I was pondering how I often go through phases with things, mostly food products, etc. well these are my currents:




Cholula Hot Sauce
I never thought I was much of a hot sauce fan until I tasted this stuff it has aperfect hint of lime...

Diet Mountain Dew
The best diet soda on the planet


ICE.

I LOVE to chew ice after my meals, it's so perfectly refreshing.

Green Bell Peppers
I often crave the crisp first bite into one of these, I can eat them like apples and I'm always at the store when they're on sale.

Carne Asada Tacos

I'm ALWAYS wanting mexican food, more specifically these.

Huntington Beach Cottages

Particularly this one on Crest Ave. next to a park, and 6 blocks from the beach. It's $1.6 million, I really don't understand why Robert hasn't bought it for me yet.

Our new apartment in Newport!

i.e. my new kitchen! this isn't ours, but its the same plan, i've yet to decorate ours!

My Roberto.

I honestly cannot wait.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow your kitchen is sooo pretty! I looked at houses the other day and was sooo looking for counters like that!