27 June 2008

mickey hats.

well let me start my introducing the newest member to the 23 club, Ms. Melanie Bean, ATC.


yes, that is cheese toast and yes we did have her birthday dinner at Sizzler, and YES i am going to try to convince Rob to let me go back there tonight.


They also have really good steak-sicles there.

it was really hot that weekend...Happy Birthday Mofo, hope you had as much fun as i did.

Robert and i also went to hike with my momma, i love those mountains, it's home.

on that trip to momma's i found my mickey hat, i was so excited to wear it last night




a bug family.

hope you enjoyed this, i sure did.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

have i ever told you that mickey hats look great on you ? few people can pull off the cool mickey hat look (as opposed to the tourist or crazed disneyfanatic mickey hat look). I think it's brilliant. Well done you, let's get some more steaksicles. And thanks again for the lovely time and the divine mofocakes.