03 June 2008

running and graduating.


last week was a pretty crazy week. it started the friday before with carbo-loading to the extreme, well on whole wheat pasta and toast and raisins. boringggg.


then monday was race day, i couldn't sleep! i woke up at 4:45am! when we got down to the race it was raining! i was so scared!


of course i had to use the restroom...




then i got all stretched out




momma came too, here's me and her as i drink up my electrolytes






and here's proof that i finished...as if you were doubting me





then just a few days later it was fake-graduation time! yep, i "graduated" because i still have about 18 units left that will all be done as of this summer and fall, but they only have one ceremony a year, so the fam made it down for one eventful and super fun morning...





and now for the cutest baby palazuelos ever....





after nap-time, and i mean for me, rob, trev, and daniaelle not for nadia, it was down to laguna! the tide was high but it was beautiful as always...










i love that handsome beast.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hey Kari, it's your best friend KIM! Congratulations and hats off to you for finishing your marathon. You're my hero! I thought I was going to love reading your blog, but Josh has read all the older posts and filled me in...we both miss you lots. Can you believe they canceled our wedding show? Lame!