09 May 2006

o jerusalem.


so i was running my widdle heart out today and i put this song on my ipod as a jogging song cause i heard it on a friend's profile the other day and remembered i love the format, and as i was jogging to the beat i started listening to the lyrics and realized it's pretty much perfect. you know what i'm talking about. here it is:


"I can't stand to think about a heart so big it hurts like hell
Oh my gosh I gave my best but for two whole years to end like this
Well do you want to fall apart?
I can't stop if you cant start
Do you want to fall apart?
I could if you can try to fix what I've undone
Cause I hate what I had become

You know me, oh you think you do you just don't seem to see
I've been waiting all this time to be, something I can't define
So let's cause a scene, clap our hands and stomp our feet or something,yeah something
I've just got to get myself over me
I could stand to do without, all the people I have left behind
What's the point in going around when it's a straight line baby, a straight line down
So let's make a list of who we need and it's not much if anything
Let's make a list of who we need and we'll throw it away
'Cause we don't need anyone, no we don't need anyone

You know the night life is just not for me
'Cause all you really need are a few good friends
I don't want to go out and be on my own,
You know they started something I can't stand
You leave for the city,
Well count me out
'Cause all this time is wasted on everything we've done"


read it or skip over it, but it's just what i've been going through these past 24 hours. i can't say i'm sorry enough, growing up and growing out of it, that's what life is about.

i bought a CTR ring today and met a man that was getting married in an hour and was giving his wife to be a CTR ring as a wedding ring. he was also getting baptized in two weeks. now that's love.

No comments: