04 April 2006

that's a lovely thought.


i clean out my closet and/or drawers about once a month lately, and everytime i end up with a trash bag full to give to DI. what in the world. a couple things still had tags, but no receipts, my loss, someone else's gain. it's all the same.

i have cold feet. literally. the rain pounded at my window all night all the way into my scary drive to school...to find my classes were cancelled. but i finished that essay and drank something to soothe my aching throat. still in pain.

time to nap my aching head away. working tonight. i'm going to wear my fuzzy boots.


"With every word i live again Through the eyes of another; We'll meet at night wet from the rain And surprise each other With how we take away the pain; Could you be the one to find me safe and sound?"
-the lovely ladies of azure ray (as seen above)

No comments: