10 April 2006

spring break. yeah.


it was my birthday present. i went to Vegas. and let's clear this up now, yes i did pull some slots, and yes i DID beat Vegas, we were up 75 cents when we left! TAKE THAT Vegas, we beat you! it was different being in that car on the way there, listening to fall out boy and the like. taking me almost unwillingly back to where i was before my life had turned into something i love. we were having fun, or so i thought, i hear her side of it now, much different than my own. but i have loves, and they need me as much as i need them. not really sorry about that. the Bellagio has remained my favorite, so much class. everything is gorgeous there. one day.

and a after church nap was kindly interrupted by two of my favorite faces. i think i'm almost looking as forward to them getting married as they are. i think we all are actually.

when the crowd had gone-we sat talking for hours. a confirmation of love. lasting love.

"i need you to be mine, in the summertime, when the days are long and the nights are slow and sweet."
-Mirah.

spring break is the ultimate tease of the summertime. i think i will be a much better friend once the sweet sun meets my cold cold arms and i decide there's nothing better than staying up all night and living in the moment with the friends i love.

Photo Cred: Me. Bellagio Gardens, Las Vegas, NV.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

if i have my way
i'm never gonna leave lemon grove avenue...