02 April 2006

rise up with fists.


feeling the joy.

jenny lewis was just as amazing as i thought she would be. despite getting kicked out of our awesome front row seats by...oh thats right the rest of Rilo Kiley. punks. but we met her father, he brought her roses, and i was nose-y, and then we realized what had happened, mega called it, "did i mention my parents are getting back together again, its be 25 years, of spreading infection..." he's kinda exactly how i pictured.

there's a feeling flowing through my bones this morning, despite the fact that i missed conference and didn't realize until it was later that i actually woke up at 9:15 this morning, not 8:15...day light savings jerks. but this feeling is one of love. my best friend is back in my arms in full force this morning, that's enough. the family will be over later to celebrate 26 years of life in erica. congratulations. her purse turned out to be wonderful.

mega's convinced me, i'm going to make those purses, and ipod cases, and pencil pouches, craft fairs, beware, here i come. this summer will bring me someplace wonderful. my loves will be home in 3 short weeks. Eisley on the 28th.


there isn't a cloud in the sky today.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

i'm so jealous. i'm addicted to the album...but i can't tell...is it bad? or is she just confused.