15 July 2009

things.

1. The chicken in my Lean Cuisine is ridiculously dry.
2. Every time I see a bright red car I start to get emotional.
3. I hate every car besides bright red Pontiac Vibes. or a certain dark blue Toyota corolla.
4. I'm wondering about the possibility of Nona (said blue Toyota corolla) took revenge on me for switching to a better, newer car and therefore Nona bewitched said better, newer car in which case it was totalled.
5. #4 leads me to believe I've been watching too much Harry Potter in preparation for watching the new one this weekend.
6. I can barely sit down in excitement for our weekend getaway.
7. I'm going to the circus tomorrow.
8. I dyed my hair this morning and it's not as blond as I wanted.
9. Water parks and my hair don't mix, Robert is in for a big surprise this weekend.
10. Lean Cuisine is gone, I'm going to need some ice cream now.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

-all you need to do is plan a hang out with me and your hair would've somehow turned ultra-blonde as we have photos to prove that.
-nona always struck me as the potentially jealous type, I wouldn't put it past her.
- circus? really? i hope it doesn't inolved cracked out clowns & bearded women. the circus in LA scarred me for life.