24 July 2009

cont'd...

1. Hoping I don't have the swine, and that some sun-bathing will cure my fever.
2. Waiting for someone to email you back about a car you really, really want is awful - harassing phone calls are about to begin.
3. So much going on tonight, I have no idea where I'll end up - just hope it's not in bed, alone, all night until Roberto comes home to tell me how amazing the ocean was. Thank you Tahiti.
4. I want to see Topol in his farewell tour of "Fiddler on the Roof" SO bad.
5. Robert and I are slowly becoming theatre snobs.
6. I can't wait to go spend time with the fam at Nadia's 2nd Birthday tomorrow - and am prepared for her to run away and say "nnnn-oh!" as I try to snuggle her last few precious moments of baby-hood.
7. I got paid today - that's lost its magic since I got married.
8. Happy Pioneer Day - I've always wanted to be in Salt Lake on this day, but I at least wish I was participating in a cake walk.
9. Should we push for it and move to Tustin...I would feel more settled and I think I need that.
10. Am I really? I can't believe I said that last night...but all nerves aside, I think I am, I really, really am.

1 comment:

Meg said...

um that last one...you really are what???