30 April 2008

long distance memories.

so i've decided to delete my myspace. kinda strange. i've had the thing since i was 18 i believe it was...but now it's like i'm keeping it just to keep it, so it's leaving the realm of existence as of friday.

but in its honor i thought i'd pay tribute to some of my best memories by having one:
-many back and forth emails with melanie, the only way i stayed up to date with her provo life.
-getting to know my real life friends all that much better
-hours of stalking people we know with mel
-meeting the fenn's
-the day natalie asked me for my address, her way of telling me she was engaged
-meeting alex martinez, one of my favorite photographers of all time
-finally becoming un-addicted so i could love myself for who i was, not for my myspace
so there it is. adios myspace.
i ate chips and salsa and about 6 scoops of peanut butter for dinner tonight, let's just say i'm under alot of stress.
with the trip down memory lane i thought i'd pull out some old pictures for your enjoyment:

why did ANYONE ever let me dye my hair black?

who can forget grace's photoshoot...the night her myspace was born.
this shot was created during my about 4 week 80s streak.



ventura, black hair, pink sweatshirt and mega, the epitomy of 2004

oh momo nights, one of the many highlights of summer 2005.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

i feel like i am the root of your evil myspace existence.... the one encouraging you to stalk ppl, etc. oh well, it was good while it lasted and that black hair and zebra pillow picture is PRICELESS.

Melanie said...

on a side note- u let me dye my hair blonde and i let u dye your hair black so we are EVEN STEVEN. and then YOU went blonde and I went black. and now, all is back to normal in the universe.