22 February 2006

The Refining Fire

theres sand in my pen today...making it a little more diffucult than usual.

grapefruit juice is of the gods. kings of convenience and my ear phones really are hurting my wittle ears today. i bet the cayman islands are nice today.

i am sitting next to the most gorgeous pink gardenia i think i've ever seen. thanks frank.

"The blessings of eternity will surely come to those who endure refining, as the Lord himself taught, "He only is saved who endureth unto the end." I testify that Jesus is the Christ and the Divine Redeemer. He lives! His are the sweet words of eternal life."
-James E. Faust

there's a pain in there today. i said it, it came out, now i know why. i havent been making sure, i havent been true to myself. i have to keep reading it, i cant do this alone.



this is just in: humans were made to reproduce.

No comments: