14 January 2011

day Twenty-Four.

day 24 time to face morph / http://morph.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk//transformer/

This was pretty funny.

Me as an Afro-Caribbean:

Me as I would be painted by Botticelli:



Me as an East-Asian:

In other news I had my first irrational crying session last night due to pregnancy. This time I was crying because I had forgot to tell Robert about the sandwich I brought home for him (and left on the counter so it wasn't good anymore) after him asking me what he should eat for dinner at least 10 times as I laid on the couch miserable. I cried so hard it made me lose my dinner. awesome.

2 comments:

TREVOR Simonsen said...

is it wrong that i nearly barfed then scrolled down and laughed hard after i read what you wrote? lol.

lawrhen said...

i love reading pregnancy stories!! they are the worst days of my life. i still can hardly watch the news, smell certain laundry detergent, and eat cafe rio without remembering. i once threw up in my mouth while i had an unchewed peice of sandwich in it. the good ol days.