28 June 2010

flamily.

Seester J, me and brother T

I've been weirdly and oddly homesick lately. I say weirdly and oddly because why did it wait until I was moved away from home for almost 4 years and married? Maybe it's because seester J is moving a little further away - truth be told I think I might miss their old house more than they will, OK probably not, but you get the idea - or maybe it's because I was so sick with that allergic reaction that it had me crazy in the head and I was dreaming all sorts of things from my childhood.

Anyway you look at it, it was so good to be with mi familia on Sunday at brother M's new home! My brother owns a house, I am raging in jealousy (like that! when did things like that happen? I want to own a home? being 25 is rough sometimes...)

In other news: we leave for Finland and Paris in less than 2 weeks! I feel so unprepared! But besides trying to fathom packing for 10 days into one carry-on suitcase (no, I don't really want to talk about it.), what else is there to prepare for right??


Packing tips are welcome.


Like how to fit in one of these gems? I mean, what else are you supposed to wear to Versailles? And you guys thought I was joking...

No comments: