08 October 2009

that hill was big and long.

  1. I'm staying with my mom this week, she had knee surgery and I am on my shift as her in-home nurse. After 19 years of amazing raising, its the least I could do.
  2. I ran the path I used to run when I lived at home. And I almost died. I am SO out of shape. Guess that flat-cushy-beautiful ocean view path in Newport was doing NOTHING for me.
  3. I made meatballs last night and bread pudding tonight all with my mother's guidance from the couch and my food tasted like hers! It was amazing, I really felt like a woman.
  4. It gets down to 38 degrees at night here. I'm in California still right?
  5. I'm watching the Golden Girls and giggling like a little girl, Sophia is me when I'm 70.
  6. Our new apartment is so fun, our new couch is so fun, my huge new kitchen is so fun.
  7. I haven't worked on my crocheting yet...that's bad. But I need blue yarn.
  8. My little niece Nadia is coming tomorrow morning with her mom, I love them both so much.
  9. Robert just reminded me that The Office is on and it's Jim and Pam's wedding...gotta go cry my eyes out.

No comments: