23 February 2009

something extra.

so yesterday I was not paying attention in Sunday school and going through Robert's phone and i stumbled upon my birthday (ok I was really checking that he had his own wife's birthday in his phone) and it said "Kari Williams's Birthday" and it hit me "WILLIAMS'S" is incorrect it should be "WILLIAMS'" and now I am satisfied even more by my decision to marry Robert because now I am one of those cool people who don't need an "s" and just a apostrophe. I always did envy them a little.

why this tooke me so long to realize, not sure.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Well, I hate to be a downer, but according to my 6th grade grammar teacher (who's last name was Mills), you do actually need an 's. That said, since gaining my own "s", I have checked every grammar book I come across. It's pretty much unanimous that while technically, you do need an 's, it is acceptable to do without. So keep on loving it!