31 March 2007

fond of Y.O.U.


80's prom...where i forgot my social skills. then i came home and had a dream, a dreamer's dream of course...but it was wonderful, that's all i can say.



"mom, i find myself jobless, schoolless, and worst of all boyfriendless...i'm coming home." and ventura thrift shops, its been soooo long. stoked.


empty house, everyone left for the party i decided to veto. and i've eaten TWO, count them TWO cadbury creme eggs tonight...guess its ok if i didnt have dinner. and i guess its even more ok that i'm not obese so i really got to stop thinking like i am.


after an hour of shopping...let's just say target's system was down and i walked out empty handed. patience tests. hit me with your best shot.


"...the books sat on the shelf lookin' much smarter than me..." ok modest mouse i'll start on my term paper...rawr.
spriiiing break. yeah. not tootin' my own horn here, more like pointing out my sad life. but when my literature proffessor was talking about those all of 3 people that will actually be on campuse during spring break and have never really had a spring break...i just sunk into my chair realizing that is me...i take my breaks during the school year i think, i think i've got it all wrong. did i mention i'm home alone on a saturday in HB...?

2 comments:

Meg said...

can we go to the MOCA again? and get lost and see drag queens yell at lucy? that was a good day.

Natalie said...

girl, time for an update!!!